08 December 2011

Construction of My Front Page


This is a final image of my front page; i have cropped the images in my advertising puffs at the tops of the page. I have also created a new barcode on Photoshop to make it look more realistic. I am proud of my final result as i feel it looks realistic and i have had positive feedback on it.
This screen shot is taken when i was nearing the end of the process of my front page. As you can see all my stories in and my adverts are in place, as well as the barcode, however, i still need to make some little changes to it.

This image shows me putting in my other stories. I moved around my main story when i took my images as they were different sizes, I have also added an exclusive bar to it. The white space at the bottom of the page in for an advert for a local business.
This image shows me placing in my headline and main story on the front page. The yellow box represents my image that was connected to the story, which I had not taken yet. As you can see i have put in my advertisement boxes for in what is in the paper, and my date, website and price.

This is taken at the beginning the construction process of my newspaper. I chose to do 6 columns as the size of my paper is smaller than real newspapers. My header shows the colours of my newspaper, and if the start of cohesions though the process.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment